FolkArt Craft Paint 527 Forrest Moss
FolkArt Craft Paint 480 titanium white
FolkArt Craft Paint 479 pure black
Folkart paintbrush onestroke – liner #1360b
Yarn – green
Tacky glue or hot glue
Small witch hat
Square scrap of Halloween fabric 10”X10”
Grey felt – small piece
1. Using a foam paintbrush paint the spoon green. Allow to dry. Using black and white paint and a liner brush, paint a scary witch face on the back of the spoon. Paint the popsicle stick black
2. The hat and hair: Gather the yarn into 6” loops. Glue the loops to the back and front of the spoon. Parents – use caution if you are using hot glue. Glue the hat to the top of the spoon.
3. The dress: Cut a small hole in the center of the fabric square. Thread the handle of the spoon through the hole. Add a drop of glue to secure. Glue decorative trim around the neck and around the base of the hat.
4. The broom: Cut the felt into a 2.5” X4” square. Cut small slashes to make the broom bristles. Roll the felt around the end of the popsicle stick and glue to secure. Add a little decorative trim the top of the bristles. Glue the broom to the dress.
FolkArt Acrylic Colors – Pumpkin
FolkArt Metallics – Sequin Black
FolkArt Acrylic Colors – Evergreen
1 Paper lunch bag
Scrap piece of card stock
Scissors (parents help)
Hole punch – decorative eyelet optional (parents help)
Green pipe cleaner
1. Using a foam brush, apply the pumpkin orange paint to the front, back and sides of the paper bag and allow to dry. Paint the scrap card stock with the green paint and allow to dry.
2. Cut the sponge into a triangle shape. Dip the triangle into the black paint and press onto the front of the paper bag in the appropriate spots for the eyes, nose and teeth.
3. Cut 3 leaf shapes from the green painted paper and punch a hole in the top. Add a decorative eyelet if desired.
4. Stuff the bag with crinkled up newspaper, twist the top together, attach the pipe cleaner around the top and add the leaves to the pip cleaner. Twist the ends of the pipe cleaner into curly q’s.