Plus if you have any “eyelash” yarn it is great way to use it up. I really love the glow in the dark Mod Podge and kids really love it!
They are made with a plastic salad dressing bottle or a Gatorade style bottle.
1 plastic bottle (large opening at the top)
1 yard cheese cloth
Mod Podge – Glow in the dark
Foam paint brush
1. Clean the bottle and peal the label off as best you can.
(you could spray paint them black if you want to)
2. Unfold the cheese cloth and begin attaching it to the bottle with the Mod Podge. Wrap like a mummy and keep adding the Mod Podge. Use your fingers to press down. Set aside to dry.
3. Make the hair by wrapping crazy yarn around a 10″ piece of cardboard (or you could use a yellow note pad) until you have a full amount if hair. Cut a small piece of yarn and place it towards the top, bring it through all the loops and tie a secure knot. At the other end, use scissors to cut the hair loose.
4. Glue googley eyes to the front.
5. Add the hair by placing the knot side into the opening on the bottle. You might need to trim the hair of your monster.