This Gallery Glass project was designed for Plaid.
Pop by my page at Plaid to see this project and tons more ideas!!!
What you will need:
Gallery Glass Window Color – Charcoal Black, 2 oz.
FolkArt Stains – Walnut, 2 oz.
Spider or skull template
Wood letters that spell “BOO” or “SPOOKY”
Solid color scrapbook paper
1. Remove the glass from the frame and place it over the spider or skull template. Apply the Gallery Glass to the glass flowing the lines of the template, fill in the design. Pop any air bubbles with a pin. Allow to dry overnight.
2. Stain the wood letters using a foam paintbrush. Dab the stain to the letters, let it set for a few minutes and wipe away the excess with a paper towel. Repeat for a darker color if desired. Allow to dry 1 hour.
3. Trim the scrapbook paper to fit inside the shadow box. Using tack glue attach the letters to the scrapbook paper in the desired position.
4. Once everything is dry, reassemble the frame with the Gallery Glass design on the outside.
5. Once the Halloween is over, you can peel off the Gallery Glass and make a new design.